Hi, everyone. I’m excited to announce a new segment at Musings by the Bay: Tantalizing Tuesdays!
Every other Tuesday will be dedicated to yummy food posts. Musings by the Bay is a huge advocate for self-care and exploration and lately playing around in the kitchen has been nourishing my soul in surprising ways that have inspired me to share with you.
To kick off this segment, here is a recipe for these yummy berry parfaits.
These are so very easy to make and they are delicious. You can have them as dessert or a snack.
Here are the ingredients that you’ll need:
- Fresh berries: I went with strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries, but feel free to choose your favorite kind
- Gluten free granola. I’m a big fan of Nature’s Path gluten free honey almond granola and it’s sold at most grocery stores.
- Vanilla Yogurt – 32 ounces should be sufficient for 4 servings
- Whipped Cream
Directions (the easiest you’ll encounter):
- Slice your strawberries and combine them with the rest of your berries
- In a glass (you can use mason jars if you’re feeling trendy), layer 1/2 cup of yogurt, 1/2 cup of granola, 1 tablespoon of raisins, 1/2 cup of berries. Repeat layers.
- Top off with whipped cream and your choice of berry
Summer is right around the corner and these parfaits will hit the spot on a warm, sunny day. Let me know if you end up making them or an altered parfait version!